Kiama Municipal Council has five commercial activities that provide a wide range of valuable services to the Kiama community.
The Economic Development Unit was created to provide a one-stop-shop for
business. It is successfully assisting local business to grow, bringing
new business opportunities to the district, enhancing business development
and assisting in job creation. The Economic Development Unit:
- provides a first point of call between Council and business
- works with business, appropriate government departments and regional
organisations to facilitate business and economic development
- assists business by providing information and referral services
- promotes the municipality's resources and assets to attract new investment
- Elambra Estate
- Country Lifestyle, Rural living. When you buy land at Elambra Estate, you're buying a piece of the earth with a commitment to your environment and your lifestyle. Your new home is in dairy country fringed by the stunning Illawarra escarpment, 5 minutes to the beach. Coast
meets country. These days it's hard to find land like this.
- Located close to shops and amenities, Blue Haven is an aged care facility
that provides Hostel, Low Care and Nursing Home (High Care) services for
pensioner and non-pensioner residents. Complying with Government regulations,
Blue Haven has a variety of eligibility requirements for people considering
- The South Coast of New South Wales around Kiama is a very beautiful place
to have a holiday. Dotted along this picturesque coast are several
Holiday Parks where holiday makers can enjoy the best of weather and thrilling
scenery. Holidays spent at Kiama will be remembered
as some of your most pleasurable. Fees & Charges for these parks are applicable.
- Health and wellbeing are an important part of the Council's vision for
the community. The Leisure Centre provides a variety of services including
aerobics, gym exercises, indoor sports, swimming and lots more. Open seven
days-a-week, a selection of memberships and casual fees cater for all
needs. Child minding and pool parties are also available.
Due to major storm damage, the entire Kiama Leisure Centre complex, including sports grounds, will be closed until further notice. Council requests the public and media to stay clear of the area.
Last updated: Thursday 21 March, 2013