Hindmarsh Park stage
The following conditions apply to organisers using the permanent stage located in Hindmarsh Park:
- Charges apply for using this facility.
- The duration of the concert is not to exceed 3.5 hours.
- The Lamax noise level shall not exceed 65dB(A) at any residence.
- The maximum noise level is not to exceed a level of 80dB(A) at a position 40 metres in front of the stage.
- All concerts are to end by 11pm.
- All residents of the cottage known as Lot 1, DP 738273 - 35 Shoalhaven Street Kiama and those residents and businesses in Terralong Street between Shoalhaven and Collins Streets are to be notified of any events using the stage no less than 24 hours in advance.
- All lighting for the facility shall be directed onto the stage directly and no glare shall be caused to any residence or public road in the locality.
Last updated: Wednesday 11 November, 2009