Engineering and Works Department
Council's Engineering and Works Department provides a broad range of services to construct, maintain and improve Council's assets.
The following information is available:
- Cemeteries - burial plots and columbarium niches at three cemeteries
- Council parks and reserves - sports grounds ( status of grounds), hire of facilities, plans of management
- Driveways and footpaths - specifications, application forms
- Emergency numbers - emergency community utilities and Council-supported organisations
- Filming within Kiama Municipality - some excellent sites and their conditions of use
- Infrastructure - roads, bridges, drains, public buildings.
- Pesticides Notification Plan. (221 KB)
- Outdoor recreation - beaches, parks, walking tracks and cycleways, boat ramps, tidal pools
- Services & utilities - complete list of Engineering Department services
- Technical specifications - design, construction and development specifications and drawings
- Trees - tree preservation, recommended trees, free trees. Roadside Vegetation Plan of Management. (980 KB) Roadside Vegetation Map. (929 KB)
Last updated: Monday 6 May, 2013