Public access boat ramps
Boat ramps are situated in the following locations:
- Trevethan Reserve on the Minnamurra River
- Access is from the eastern side of the Princes Highway at The Village and just south of the highway bridge over the river.
- James Oates Reserve on Minnamurra River
- Access into the reserve is from Charles Avenue (almost opposite the Federal Street intersection). Ample parking and amenities are available within the reserve.
- James Holt Reserve on Minnamurra River
- The reserve is located at the northern end of Charles Avenue.
- Kiama Harbour
- Access is from Blowhole Point Road. There is a two lane ramp adjacent to a tie-up jetty. Ample parking, a wash-down bay and fish-cleaning facilities are available.
- Boat Harbour Gerringong
- Access is from Jupiter Street. Ample parking, fish cleaning facilities and amenities are available in the public reserve. Note - this ramp is unsuitable during large swells.
- Little Beach Gerroa
- Access off Burke Parade and across sand flats. The concrete ramp is often covered by firm sand. Unformed parking is available on the sand under the cliff face. No amenities located in vicinity.
Any damage to the ramp surrounds or requests for information should be referred to Council's Engineering and Works department.
Last updated: Wednesday 11 November, 2009