Kiama Coastal Walking Track (pdf 2.57 MB) opened Sunday, 11 October 2009.
Beaches, sand dunes, rivers
- Jones, Bombo, Black, Surf, Kendalls, Easts, Werri,
Walkers and Seven Mile Beaches are maintained by Council.
- Management Plans are available for Minnamurra River, Crooked River and Werri Lagoon.
boat ramps are at Trevethan Reserve, James Holt Reserve and James
Oates Reserve all at Minnamurra, Kiama Harbour boat ramp, Boat
Harbour boat ramp at Gerringong and Little Beach boat ramp at Gerroa.
Cycleway management plan
- Council has adopted a Cycleway
Management Plan for the development of the cycleway network. Maps are available.
- The use of jetskis (powered water craft) are conditional on Council waterways.
Parks and reserves
- Plans of Management have been adopted for most parks.
- The Hindmarsh Park Stage is available for hire with conditions of use.
- Facilities can be hired for weddings, picnics, concerts, etc.
- After periods of rain, Council staff will inspect sports grounds and inform the Sports Association Secretary of any closures.
- There are four
beautiful pools at Black Beach and Blowhole Point, Kiama, and south
Werri Beach and Boat Harbour Gerringong.
Last updated: Wednesday 11 November, 2009