Conditions of Map Use
Please read this information carefully. If you wish to proceed after reading this information you must signify your agreement to the following conditions of access by selecting the Agree button below.
If you access the mapping content on this website you will be taken to have agreed to the following conditions of access:
- Mapping content of this website (which includes downloadable material) is subject to copyright and is protected by the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Kiama Municipal Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the mapping content of this website:
(a) in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser), and
(b) on a printout,
for the sole purpose of viewing the mapping content. Council reserves all other rights.
- The mapping content on this website has been taken from Council's databases and maps to provide mapping data to internet users for localities within the Kiama Local Government Area.
- The mapping content is a compilation of data supplied by others.
- The mapping content is made available in good faith but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. There may be errors or omissions in the mapping content presented, also some matters are not shown, for example rights of way and other easements.
- The mapping content is for information and communication purposes only, it is not intended to be and is not definitive.
- In particular the mapping content cannot be relied upon to determine property boundaries or zone boundaries.
- To determine property boundaries advice needs to be obtained from a surveyor, legal advisor or LPI New South Wales. To determine zoning boundaries the map referred to in clause 6 of Kiama LEP 1996 is available for inspection at the offices of the Council in Manning Street, Kiama and a current planning certificate under Section 149 (2) or Section 149 (2) and (5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 MUST be obtained.
- Council is not responsible for, and gives no guarantee concerning, the contents of any linked website or any link contained in any linked website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind and howsoever caused, including by negligence, arising from or relating in any way to the mapping content of this website or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
By selecting the Agree button below you are signifying your agreement with these conditions of use. You will be prompted to enter a password before you can read or print any of the maps.
The password is I agree
Last updated: Wednesday 11 November, 2009