This page is undergoing development as the place where you can access forms that Kiama Council can make available on this website.
Meanwhile, you may find updated forms on our Development Assessment (Building & Development) page. Also you may find the newly added Political
Donations & Gifts Disclosure Statement (pdf 55 KB).
Address - Notification of Change
- Notification of Change of Address (67 KB) - use this form to notify Council of any change to your address details. All requests to change an address must be provided to Council in writing.
Burning of Vegetation (Fire Permit)
- Busking Application (41 KB) - use this form to apply for a busking permit. Ensure that you have read and understand the Busking Policy prior to submitting your application.
- Burial Application (28 KB) - use this form to apply for burial plots and columbarium niches at three cemeteries within the Municipality.
- 735A Certificate Application - under Section 735A of the Local Government Act 1993 and Section 121ZP of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 - Outstanding Notices and Notifications.
- Section 603 Certificate - application for Certificate under Section 603 of the Local Government Act 1993
A person may apply to the Council for a certificate as to the amount (if any) due or payable to the Council, by way of rates, charges or otherwise, in respect of a parcel of land.
- Farmland Rating application form
- Building Certificate - application for Certificate under Section 149B of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Occupation Certificate - application for Certificate under Sections 109C(1)(c) and 109H of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Zoning Certificate (planning certificate) - application for Certificate under Section 149 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act. A planning Certificate (Section 149) is usually required when you are selling a property and may provide you with further information regarding land use and constraints if you are purchasing a property.
Any change to the status of your companion animal must be notified to your local Council on the appropriate form.
For further information or brochures please refer to the Division of Local Government Companion Animals page.
Credit Card Payments
- Credit Card Payment Form (pdf 52 KB) - use this form to forward to Council with your application if you wish to make a payment by credit card. Visa and Mastercard only.
Cultural Grants Program
Direct Debit Payments
Driveways and Footpaths (Roads Act)
Food Premises Registration
- Food Premises Registration Form (pdf 42 KB) - all food premises in the Kiama Municipality must be registered with Council. Use this form to register the operation of a food business.
Your right to information
On 1 July 2010 new right to information legislation came into effect, replacing the former freedom of information law.
The new law, known as the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW):
- creates new rights to information that are designed to meet community expectations of more open and transparent government
- encourages government agencies to proactively release government information.
You can find out more about your right to information and new ways to access NSW government information on the Office of the Information Commissioner (OIC) website at www.oic.nsw.gov.au.
Use these forms to request access to documents or information held by Council.
Hairdressing and Skin Penetration Businesses
Mobile Food Vendor Registration
Temporary Food Stall Registration
- Temporary Food Stall Registration Form (pdf 265KB) - This form is to be used to obtain permission to operate a temporary food stall at any market/event/street stall within the Kiama Council Municipality. Fees and Charges may apply.
Tree Permit Application
- Waste Compliance 1A (pdf 81 KB) - this form is required to be submitted with your Development Application to satisfy Waste Minimisation Plan requriements for single dwellings, demolitions, dual occupancies and minor alterations over $5,000.
- Waste Compliance 1B (pdf 54 KB) - this is the Waste Minimisation Plan required for all other types of developments.
- Waste Compliance 1C (pdf 13 KB) - this form is required to be completed to satisfy Development Consent conditions associated with waste disposal. This form should be completed and submitted to Council prior to any Occupation Certificate being issued.
Last updated: Monday 6 May, 2013