The Find Legal Answers Tool Kit is a collection of up to twenty plain-English books about the law, produced by the State Library of New South Wales.
- Companion animal law guide New South Wales. 2nd ed
- Defend yourself: facing a charge in court. 3rd ed
- The family law handbook. 4th ed
- Fined out: a practical guide for people having problems with fines. 4th ed
- Guilty your honour: representing yourself in NSW local courts when charged with drink driving. 3rd ed
- How to run your own court case: a practical guide to representing yourself in Australian courts and tribunals (non-criminal cases)
- Just a piece of paper? Making your AVO work for you. 4th ed
- The law handbook: your practical guide to the law in New South Wales. 14th ed
- Neighbours and the law. 2nd ed
- Rest assured: a legal guide to wills, estates and funerals in New South Wales. 5th ed
- Seniors guide to consumer rights in NSW
- Sexual assault: your rights and the law
- Speaking for myself: planning for later life decision-making
- Strata living: get involved
- Tenants’ rights manual: a practical guide to renting in NSW. 4th ed
- Women and family law. 10th ed
- Youth justice: your guide to cops and court in NSW. 4th ed
Free pamphlets are available at the library.
For more information access Find Legal Answers online.