Our service supports those in the community who are no longer able to get to the library in person. This could be due to:
- Suffering from an illness either on a short or long term basis.
- Recovering from an operation
- Unable to carry library books home.
- Carers who cannot easily leave home
- New mothers who are unable to come to the library
There is no age limit to our service. If you are 10 or 100 and enjoy reading we will do our best to give you the best service possible.
We offer a personalised service and take great care to choose items Home Library Members have indicated an interest in.
If there is an item we do not have in stock we will do our best to make it available next time the Home Library member requests a delivery.
Home Library Members should call before or on the Tuesday for delivery on the following Wednesday.
Assistive Technology is designed for people requiring assistance in providing products and service others access easily. Here we provide a list of devices that can be purchased to enhance the reading and listening experience.
Simply complete a Home Library Service Enquiry form which can be obtained from the:
- Or phone 4233 1133 and speak to one of our friendly staff.