We maintain the following beaches:
- Jones Beach | Kiama Downs
- Bombo Beach | Bombo
- Black Beach | Kiama
- Surf Beach | Kiama
- Kendalls Beach | Kiama
- Easts Beach | Kiama Heights
- Werri Beach | Werri Beach
- Walkers Beach | Gerringong
- Seven Mile Beach | Gerroa
Management Plans are available for Minnamurra River Estuary, Crooked River Estuary and Werri Lagoon entrance management.
Public boat ramps are available at:
- Trevethan Reserve | Minnamurra
- James Holt Reserve | Minnamurra
- James Oates Reserve | Minnamurra
- Kiama Harbour | Kiama
- Boat Harbour | Gerringong
- Little Beach | Gerroa
Check our Plan of Management for the use of jet skis / motorised personal water craft.
Council has adopted a Cycleway Management Plan for the development of the cycleway network. Maps are available.
We also have walking track maps and a Kiama Coastal Walking Track Plan Of Management
Parks and reserves
We have developed Plans of Management for most of our parks and reserves. Parks and reserves are available for hire by contacting us to check availability and completing a permit to hire application form.
We have installed outdoor equipment along two of our stunning walkways - from Storm Bay to Surf Beach in Kiama and along the Werri Beach walkway.
We have four skate parks at:
- Havilah Place, Kiama
- Pacific Avenue, Gerringong
- Meehan Drive, Kiama Downs
- Churchill Street, Jamberoo
There are four beautiful rock pools at Black Beach and Blowhole Point, Kiama, south Werri Beach and Boat Harbour Gerringong.