Outdoor fitness equipment at Werri Beach
FREE outdoor fitness program at Werri Beach
Kiama Council is offering a FREE fitness program for residents, using the outdoor fitness equipment at Werri Beach.
The nine-week program involves a 60-minute session led by a qualified fitness instructor, followed by a healthy morning tea.
The instructor will show you how to properly use the exercise equipment for your fitness routine.
The program begins Monday 10th October at 10.30am. All ages welcome.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL, SPACES ARE LIMITED.
Please register with Brodie Brady at Kiama Council on (02) 4232 0444
Link to flyer
Health Warning: If you have any concerns regarding your fitness level, ability or skill to participate in these sessions, it is recommended that you seek appropriate medical advice before you book in. Please not that Kiama Municipal Council are not authorised to advise you in this regard.
Weather: In case of bad weather conditions the program may be postponed or cancelled for that week.
A workout with a view at Kiama
- Kiama residents can now enjoy the stunning coastal scenery while exercising. In September 2012, Council installed a range of outdoor fitness equipment in parks stretching from Storm Bay to Surf Beach Headland. This exercise equipment is free for the public to access and use at anytime.
- There are instructions on how to use the equipment and each piece of equipment is surrounded by a soft fall surface.
- Our outdoor equipment location map will help you find the equipment.
- Our Come and Try handout shows a picture of each piece of equipment and instructions for their safe use
- Fit for Parks also provides excellent instructional videos to show you how to use the equipment