How to pay your rates
To avoid any interest charges please pay your rates by the due date.
- 13 18 16 to use POST billpay and pay by Visa or MasterCard. Use Biller Code 2151 and your Reference Number located at the bottom left on your rates notice
- your bank or financial institution to make a BPAY payment from your account. You will need to quote Biller Code 7666 and your Assessment Number located at the top right on your rates notice. A minimum payment of $20 is required to use BPAY.
- using the BPAY option from your Internet banking account. Use Biller Code 7666 and your Assessment Number located at the top right on your rates notice. A minimum payment of $20 is required to use BPAY
- by selecting the 'Pay your bill now' link at www.postbillpay.com.au. Use Biller Code 2151 and your Reference Number located at the bottom left of your rates notice.
- by visiting the cashier counter at our Administration Centre (11 Manning Street, Kiama). You can pay by cash, debit or credit card, cheque or money order. Bring your rates notice.
- at any Australia Post Office to pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted).
Send your cheque, money order, or completed payment slip to pay by Visa or MasterCard, to Kiama Council, PO Box 75, Kiama NSW 2533. Please make your cheque to Kiama Municipal Council and cross it as 'Not negotiable'.
Complete our Direct Debit Application form and return to us. To discuss the direct debit option further, or if you would like the form posted to you, please phone (02) 4232 0444 and ask to speak to our Rates Officer.
BPAY View® sends your rates and instalment notices electronically to the same online bank you use to pay them.
Log in to your online banking account, find the 'BPAY View' or 'View bills' section, then register to have your rates notice received by BPAY View by entering the Biller Codes and your Reference Number.
*Notification options may vary for each Financial Institution. Contact your Financial Institution for further information. †Subject to availability of funds. ^BPAY View is accessible anytime and anywhere you have access to your online, mobile or phone bank.
Visit the BPAY View help centre for more information on this option.