PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION:
- The online application form is only compatible with Google Chrome. All other search engines, including but not limited to Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox are not currently working. If you don't already have Google Chrome installed on your computer, please download it for free by clicking on this link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=en
- You will not be able to save your application and return to it - all applications must be completed and submitted in the one sitting.
Applications close at 10:00pm AEST on the closing date. No late applications will be accepted.
If Google Chrome does not work and you continue to encounter any of the following issues while applying for a role:
- After submitting your application you do not progress to the 'thank you for your application' screen,
- You have not received an automated email response to confirm your application has been received, or
- If you are having technical difficulties in applying.
Please contact Council immediately on (02) 4232 0444 or via email to to confirm your application has been received.