Community Halls re-open
Published on 15 June 2020
We have re-opened our community centres and halls for use following new public orders from the NSW Government.
The following buildings are now available for hire:
- Werri Beach Progress Hall
- Jamberoo School of Arts
- Gerringong Town Hall
- Joyce Wheatley Community Centre
We have introduced the following safety measures as part of the booking process:
- Limits on the number of people allowed per hall
- Health screening at entry of each hall
- Ensure facilities are well stocked with soap
- Ensuring halls are cleaned as per Safework Australia recommendations
We are also requiring hirers to ensure the health and safety of their guests by:
- Adhering to social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Not exceeding maximum numbers for the hall
- Providing hand sanitiser and other hygiene measures
- Providing a sign in register for COVID tracing purposes
Those who regularly use or lease our community centres or halls have been provided a detailed list what is required.
They have also been provided a COVID-19 safety plan for our centres and halls to help them comply with safety requirements.