Kiama Library online just got even better
Published on 15 July 2021
After months of development, we are pleased (and excited) to launch the new Kiama Library website.
User-friendly, interactive, easy to navigate and intuitively organised, our redesigned site comes with new resources and features.
Notable differences include:
- Quick links for Adults, Youth and Kids so you can find relevant information and resources quickly and easily
- A whole range of new eLibrary resources, including Kanopy video streaming, National Geographic and Gale eLearning databases and platforms (Business, Science, News, and Health and Wellness centres, etc.). Visit our eLibrary to get started.
- Our new shelf-help service - need help finding your next great read? Why not try one of our suggested new titles or authors in your favourite genre, or ask for a personalised suggestion from one of our knowledgeable librarians.
- New local history features - explore what life used to be like in the Kiama area with over 100 searchable stories about local landmarks, people, buildings, and more. Search by category or keyword to find what you need quickly and easily.
- Redesigned Youth section, with HSC resources, diversity pages, and resources for mental health and mindfulness.
The website has an accessible mobile-friendly design - it automatically adjusts to different screen sizes, from large computer monitors to tablets and phones.
With interactive touch swipe features, online forms, ‘ask a librarian’ features, advanced search capabilities, and more, it is an inviting and welcoming destination, and we encourage you to visit us there soon: library.kiama.nsw.gov.au/Home