Amend Kiama Local Environmental Plan 2011 to rezone land between Saddleback Mountain Road and Weir Street, Kiama.
Council has received a Gateway Determination to proceed with the exhibition of a Planning Proposal to amend the Kiama Local Environmental Plan 2011 to enable residential development and environmental protection at land west of the Princes Highway between Saddleback Mountain Road and south of Weir Street, South Kiama.
Kiama Council is the plan making authority for this Planning Proposal.
The draft Planning Proposal is on public exhibition from 19 April to 31 May 2021.
Public submissions on the draft Planning Proposal are welcome and must:
- be addressed to the General Manager quoting SC2853
- disclose if the author has made any political donations of gifts to minimise any perception of undue influence
- clearly state reasons for any objection or support
- indicate in writing if you wish your name and address to be withheld from public reports to Council or from being made publicly available
- be received by 4pm on 31 May 2021.
Make a submission