Design a Deck - Kiama
Come and create your own surf or skateboard design and take home your masterpiece!
This workshop will show you how to use Surf Paint pens which are made with the right ingredients to ensure guaranteed adhesion to fibreglass surfboards hence the name. However, because of the nature of the smooth, consistent, water based acrylic paint, they work on just about anything!
Painting is a great way to switch off from day to day stress, create time for connecting with each other and really fire up your creative side.
Here is what’s included:
- Wooden Skateboard or Surfboard blank for you to paint on & take home
- 3 hour workshop with instructor
- 16 x Surf Paints Acrylic Paint Pens for each participant
- Sketchpad, pencil, tracing paper and other resources to help with the design process.
- Varnish sprays to seal the artwork and make it permanent
- Extra colours to use at the workshop eg. Metallic & Fluro
This workshop is FREE for young people living in Kiama LGA through Kiama Municipal Council's Create to Connect program, funded by NSW Government Youth Opportunities Fund.
This workshop is fully supervised for 12-24 year olds.
Monday, 26 September 2022 | 01:00 PM
- 04:00 PM
Joyce Wheatley Community Centre, Hindmarsh Park, KIAMA, 2533, View Map