Kaleula Reserve/Marsden Headland dog off-leash areas
These two off-leash areas are located at:
- Kaleula Reserve overlooking Kendall's Beach (north, accessed via Gwinganna Avenue)
- Marsden Headland overlooking Easts Beach (south, accessed via Tingara Crescent).
Both offer fabulous views of the Pacific Ocean.
You must comply with the conditions of use.
Conditions of use
- Dogs must remain under effective control at all times by a person over the age of 16 years.
- Owners and handlers are responsible for their dog's actions.
- Dogs must be registered and identified by wearing a collar and tag.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside the designated area.
- Dog faeces must be immediately removed and properly disposed of in bins provided.
- Greyhounds, dogs declared dangerous and restricted breed dogs are prohibited.
- Owners and handlers must comply with the Companion Animals Act 1998 and these conditions of use.
- Members of the public accessing the dog off-leash area as a
recreational activity are advised that Council uses defends afforded to
it under the Civil Liability Act 2002.
Gwinganna Avenue, KIAMA 2533 View Map