If you live in our urban areas, you can book our User Pays On-Call Kerbside Clean Up collection.
The service costs $85 and you can book any time throughout the year.
We'll collect up to 1m3 (1m wide x 1m high x 1m deep) or 100kg of household items per booking from your property.
If you have more than this, you will need to make an extra booking for the same collection day.
Call our Waste Services on (02) 4237 5148 to book.
We'll let you know your collection day at the time of booking.
- Put items out by 6am on your collection day, no more than 24 hours before.
- Place small items in unwanted boxes or bags.
- Put items out the front of your own property at your normal bin collection point.
- Put all items neatly, off the road and footpaths.
- Do not put items out that are not eligible for collection.
- Items must be able to be handled by one person.
- Do not place items out after the collection has taken place. We will not return.
- small indoor and outdoor furniture
- toys and sporting goods
- whitegoods (dismantle fridges, freezers, stoves etc. by removing doors)
- small rugs and carpet scraps (must be less than 1m length)
- scrap metal.
Items not accepted
- glass or mirrors (such as sheet, pane, glass top tables.)
- household garbage, food scraps or garden waste
- asbestos, hazardous materials or chemicals – take these to our Household Chemical Clean Out
- paints, oils, batteries, gas bottles, extinguishers, smoke detectors, fluoro globes - take these to our Community Recycling Centre
- builders wastess, demolition/renovation (bricks, concrete, tiles, sinks, baths, gyprock, fence palings, roof sheeting)
- E-waste (televisions, computers, keyboards, printers)
- mattresses – take these to our Household Bulky Waste Drop Off Event
- bean bags.
Complete the application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted by Council's Waste Services.
User Pays On-Call Kerbside Clean Up Application Form
Kerbside Clean Up FAQs
If you have household problem waste to dispose of, take it to our Community Recycling Centre.
You can take large amounts of green waste to our Minnamurra Waste and Recycling Facility.
Is an initiative of the NSW Government. The container deposit scheme reduces litter and benefits our environment and community.
Take eligible drink containers to your local Return and Earn collection point. Get a 10 cent refund per bottle.