Available bi-annually, this program will offer $8,000 each round, with applications of between $250 and $2,000 per event/program.
Applications for Round 1 are now closed.
Applications for Round 2 will open April 2024 for the period April to September 2024, with further information to come. If you would like updates on this, please press the 'Subscribe' button at the bottom of this page.
To be considered eligible for this funding an individual, group or organisation must:
- Be based within the Municipality of Kiama
- Be incorporated or auspiced by an incorporated organisation
- Be not-for-profit (Council may request the submission of the most recent annual financial report)
- Demonstrate how the donation will:
- Benefit the Municipality of Kiama
- Strengthen the Kiama community
- Contribute to Council’s goal of a socially just and inclusive community.
- Demonstrate that any monies raised through events or activities associated with the donation will be used or distributed to benefit the Kiama community
- Not be the recipient of any other financial or other type of assistance from Council for the same event or project
- Not be raising funds on behalf of another group which is itself a recipient of financial assistance from Council, State or Federal Government.