Report a problem

Please choose from one of the below issues, then you will be taken to our feedback portal to report the problem:


Birds - report a bird displaying aggressive behaviour, or a bird attack.

Dog off-leash areas

Report any issues at the following off-leash areas:

Parks, reserves, footpaths, roads and facilities

Cycleway - report a cycleway that needs cleaning or repairs.

Exercise equipment - report exercise equipment that is damaged, broken or needs cleaning.

Fitness Trainer - report a problem with a fitness trainer in a reserve or park area.

Footpath dining area - report smoking in a non-smoking area.

Footpath repair - report a footpath that requires repair or cleaning.

Overgrown vegetation - report a Council owned area that requires maintenance such as lawn mowing.

Playground equipment - report play equipment that requires repairs or cleaning.

Road repairs - report a local road that required repairs or is obstructed. (If the problem is an emergency and requires immediate assistance, please call 000).

Tree in a reserve:

  • lights - report trees that are obstructing or affecting reserve lighting.
  • power lines - report trees that are obstructing or affecting power lines.
  • is dead - report a dead tree in a reserve.

Tree on a footpath:

Can't find a category?

You can submit a general customer request relating to other matters

You can also check out our Contact Us page for a list of Council contacts and external agencies, who manage particular issues around our community (such as street lighting, gas supply and anti-social behavior).

Have you got a suggestion?

Revenue suggestion - provide Council your suggestions for increasing revenue or cost saving.

Feedback or suggestion - send general feedback or a suggestion to Council.