Work with us
A career with Kiama Council gives you the opportunity to make a real difference to our community and our natural environment by delivering essential services and facilities.
Our success is built by our team and our core values.
Kiama Council is currently going through a period of change and is committed to putting the right people in the right roles to transform its business.
What you'll love about working for Kiama Council:
- Social Club
- Fitness passport
- Employee assistance program
- Hybrid work and flexible hours
- Leaseback vehicle opportunities (dependent on position)
- Generous study assistance
- Salary sacrifice for superannuation
- Annual performance reviews
- Weekly pay cycle
- Great leave opportunities:
- 9 day fortnight (outdoor staff)
- 2 days' flex leave per month (indoor staff with accrued overtime)
- Long service leave after 5 years
- Paid parental & concurrent parental leave
- Carer's leave
- 3 weeks' sick leave each year
- Special leave (eg. Emergency Services)
- 2 days' health & wellbeing leave each year
- Purchase additional leave or cash out leave.