Pool and aquatics
Our Centre is currently operating to COVID-19 restrictions. Restrictions are noted on this page and on individual service pages where they apply.
Kiama Leisure Centre offers a full aquatic area, gym, aerobics classes and fitness and is manned by professionally trained lifeguards.
Our Centre includes:
- 25 metre heated lap pool (27-28 degrees), 0.95 metre to 1.7 metre depth
- 12.7 metre toddler heated pool (30 degrees) 0.7 metre to 0.9 metre depth Closed during Learn to Swim hours*
- Spa (for ages 5 and over, children under 10 accompanied by an adult) Closed due to re-fit
- Sauna (for ages 15 and over) Bookings required. Maximum 2 people per 30 minute session. Bookings available 24 hours before.
- Outdoor grassed BBQ area (BBQ hire $10, bookings required)
- Learn to swim classes
- Swim coaching classes
- Aqua-aerobic classes Bookings required, 20 people per class. Bookings available 24 hours before.
- Pool parties Bookings currently not available.
- Inflatable pool toy every Sunday 12noon-2.30pm all year Bookings required. 2 sessions available (12-1.15pm and 1.15-2.30pm). Bookings available 24 hours before.
- Jamberoo Pool (Summer season only). Public lap swimming lanes are not available between peak hours of 4-6.30pm on weekdays during school terms.
For bookings contact our Centre on (02) 4232 1877.
Learn to Swim hours
* Toddlers Pool closed during Learn to Swim hours.
Monday 8.30-11.30am and 3.30-7pm
Tuesday 8.30-11.30am and 3.30-6pm
Wednesday 8.30-11.30am and 3.30-6pm
Thursday 9-11.30am and 3.30-6.30pm
Friday 8.30-11.30am and 3-6pm (pool closes at 7pm)