We've installed renewable energy and energy efficiency technology in some of our buildings.
We'll continue to explore and install projects as part of our 5 Cities Power Partnership pledges.
Here we've installed a:
- power factor correction unit
- voltage power optimisation unit
- 10kW photovoltaic solar system (accounts for around 5% of the building's energy usage).
Here we've upgraded 40 (400W) mercury vapour lights with 160W high bay induction lights.
We've installed a 32kW photovoltaic system.
It accounts for approximately 30% of the site's energy consumption.
Here we've installed a total of 44kW solar photovoltaic systems:
- 1 x 20kW system on our Residential Aged Care Facility
- 3 x 8kW systems on our Independent Living Unit blocks.
We use funding from our revolving energy fund to participate in the NSW Government's Accelerated LED Upgrade Program.
The program will upgrade our 676 (50W and 80W) streetlights to energy efficient LEDs.