Gerringong Headland dog off-leash area
A large off-leash area with spectacular views of the ocean and coastline, and a whale watching platform.
Accessed from Tasman Drive, Werri Beach Rock Pool in located to the north, and Gerringong Cemetery and Boat Harbour to the south.
You must comply with the conditions of use.
Conditions of use
- Dogs must remain under effective control at all times by a person over the age of 16 years.
- Owners and handlers are responsible for their dog's actions.
- Dogs must be registered and identified by wearing a collar and tag.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside the designated area.
- Dog faeces must be immediately removed and properly disposed of in bins provided.
- Greyhounds, dogs declared dangerous and restricted breed dogs are prohibited.
- Owners and handlers must comply with the Companion Animals Act 1998 and these conditions of use.
- Members of the public accessing the dog off-leash area as a recreational activity are advised that Council uses defends afforded to it under the Civil Liability Act 2002.
Tasman Drive, GERRINGONG 2534 View Map